Which films are part of the subscription?
Almost all of the films in the catalogue are part of the subscription. For an overview, please click here.
Which films are available in Belgium?
All films in the catalogue are individually available in Belgium. Only a few films are not part of the subscription.
Are the rentals also available internationally?
Most films in the catalogue are available worldwide on an individual basis, you can find out which films exactly in this overview. Only a few films are not available in a specific country or region, as stated on the individual film pages. An overview of the films available worldwide as part of the subscription can be found here.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Every subscription is automatically renewed on an annual basis. You can cancel your subscription via the settings in your profile. To do so, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the settings menu in the top right corner of the screen and select 'Account Settings’.
- Click ‘Permanently delete your account’
- Enter your password.
- Click ‘Delete Account’.
- You will see a confirmation window indicating your subscription has been canceled.
- You will also receive an email confirmation. If you did not receive a confirmation, double-check that your subscription shows as ‘Canceled’ in your settings. When you cancel, your video access will continue until the next charging cycle, but you will no longer be charged.
How can I rent a film?
- Choose a film.
- Select “Rent”.
- If you are not logged in already, enter your e-mail address and password. If you don’t have an account, register using your e-mail address.
- Enter your payment information.
- We currently only accept VISA and MasterCard.
- Select “Complete purchase”.
- The film is now available for viewing. You can watch right away, or anytime within the specified viewing period of 3 days.
- During this period, you have total access to stream the content as many times as you like via avilafilm.be.
How do I activate subtitles?
To activate the subtitles, select the CC icon in the lower right corner of the video. Select a language of your choice and the subtitles will appear on the film.
Can I Chromecast a rented film?